Monday, April 22, 2013

Rio de Janerio 2013 2nd trip and 4th overall to Brasil

Finally got to see my loving wife, went to bed, woke up, then got to see my son.  Great trip and so happy that I got to see and be with the people I got to spend time with.  Feeling of happiness while I was there.
Sensory overload where you want to take it all in. 
Welcome to the Atlantic Ocean son!!  Baptized in many ways including in the church. 
Now that I am home....alone...I miss them more.  Can't wait for our next adventure and quality time as a family.  So happy this has been an extended visit and blessed that we can make it happen. 
Love it all
More fun in the water.  Great last day and super mom made this such a perfect trip.  Before super mom she was super wife!!
Can't wait to be all back together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment